Hello, my name is Ross Oakley. I graduated from Cardiff Metropolitan University in 2014 with a BSc (Hons) in Sports Conditioning, Rehabilitation and Massage.
During university I became an intern for the Newport Gwent Dragons RFC & Cardiff Blues RFC before establishing RJO Massage Therapy in April 2013. I
have and continue to work with members of the general public, international athletes and within professional clubs such as Newport CountyFC, Cardiff
City FC and New Zealand Rugby. I am an accredited member of the Sports Massage Association (SMA).
- 2.1 Degree in Sport Conditioning, Rehabilitation and Massage
- Diploma Level 4 OCR in Sports Massage
- Sports Taping Certificate
- Accredited member of the Sports Massage Association (MSMA Level 4)
- Emergency First Aid
- Sports Trauma Management.
Previous & Current Experience:
- Newport County Football Club (2016 - 2018)
- Trans Provence - The Original Alpine MTB Rally (France, 2017)
- Japan Rugby Union Squad (Autumn Internationals, Cardiff 2016)
- Cardiff City FC Academy (Cardiff, 2015)
- New Zealand Rugby Union Squad (Rugby World Cup, England 2015)
- Trans Savoie - The Big Apline Enduro (France, 2015)
- New Zealand Rugby Union Squad (Autumn Internationals, Cardiff 2014)
- Tonga Rugby Union Squad (Autumn Internationals, Cardiff 2013)
- Newport Gwent Dragons Rugby Union Academy & Seniors (Newport, 2013)
- Cardiff Blues Rugby Union Academy & Seniors (Cardiff, 2013)
- Wales Senior Female Hockey Squad (Commonwealth Games, Cardiff 2012)
- Wales Senior Male Hockey Squad (Commonwealth Games, Cardiff 2012)
- Wales Rugby 7s Squad (Rugby 7s World Cup, Cardiff 2012)