Emma Doyle - Councillor
I have a proactive approach to helping you achieve and maintain good mental health and emotional well-being. The fact that you are looking at these pages
means you do too.
As an integrative relational therapist, I have trained in several modalities in order to suit the unique needs of each client. I have experience of working
with a wide range of client issues.
My core principles are:
The most important relationship you will ever have is the relationship you have with yourself.
True strength lies in vulnerability. It is in this moment real change happens.
- BSc (Hons) Psychology and Counselling Studies and Society
- PG Cert Counselling Skills
- PG Dip Therapeutic Counselling (Integrative)
- Working with Eating Disorders
- Mental Health First Aid
- Suicide Intervention
- Working with Sexual Abuse and Trauma
- Working with Trauma: A Psychodynamic Approach
- Attachment and Young People