About RJO Massage Therapy
A Local Service
RJO Massage Therapy was established in 2013 aimed to provide massage, rehabilitation treatment and injury advice to all clients based in Newport, Cwmbran and Cardiff, South Wales. We provide in-clinic treatments in our main locations at Newport, Cwmbran & Cardiff thanks to our partners at The Treatment Room, Health & Sports Physiotherapy and ACE Feet in Motion.
Our clients range from members of the public to professional athletes, from individual athletes to local sports clubs. Our massage therapists work closely with a team of chartered physiotherapists to help you recover from any injury or problem you may have to reaching your potential.
Our massage therapists can also carry out home visits upon request if you would prefer treatment in the comfort of your home.
Kade // London Marathon runner
I used RJO Massage Therapy in the build up to Running The Virgin London Marathon 2013 and it was an extremely pleasurable experience! Definitely helped my training and made me feel great and helped with my recovery. Will continue to be a happy customer!
- The Treatment Room
- Health and Sports Physiotherapy
- ACE Feet In Motion
- Optimise Personal Training
- SDR Rehab UK
- SDR Progression
- Newport County Football Club (2016 - 2018)
- Trans Provence - The Original Alpine MTB Rally (France, 2017)
- Japan Rugby Union Squad (Autumn Internationals, Cardiff 2016)
- Cardiff City FC Academy (Cardiff, 2015)
- New Zealand Rugby Union Squad (Rugby World Cup, England 2015)
- Trans Savoie - The Big Apline Enduro (France, 2015)
- New Zealand Rugby Union Squad (Autumn Internationals, Cardiff 2014)
- Tonga Rugby Union Squad (Autumn Internationals, Cardiff 2013)
- Newport Gwent Dragons Rugby Union Academy & Seniors (Newport, 2013)
- Cardiff Blues Rugby Union Academy & Seniors (Cardiff, 2013)
- Wales Senior Female Hockey Squad (Commonwealth Games, Cardiff 2012)
- Wales Senior Male Hockey Squad (Commonwealth Games, Cardiff 2012)
- Wales Rugby 7s Squad (Rugby 7s World Cup, Cardiff 2012)